Carly Martino | Account Executive
1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you got older?
2. What made you choose marketing as a profession?
I took an Intro to Marketing class my freshman year of college and I loved the way the professor related marketing to the real world. Something just clicked and I was hooked. I like the creative side of it as well as the analytical side. I liked that marketing has so many different avenues you can explore within it.
3. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
4. What do you like most about working at DeveloMark?
I like that I am learning new skills every single day and collaborating with a great team that has diverse skill sets. I can learn from everyone on the team.
5. If you had 1 billion dollars, what would you spend your money on?
I would pay off my parents house, invest a chunk of it and travel the world as much as possible.
6. What do you like working on most at your job?
So far I’ve liked meeting with clients, learning about their business and helping to create a successful plan for them.
7. If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose?
I would want the power of mind-reading.
8. What excites you to come into work every day?
Knowing that I acquire new knowledge and skills and continue to develop ones that I have already learned.
9. If your life was a movie, what would the name of the movie be?
10. What are you working on now?
Learning as much as I can about Digital marketing, SEO, websites, etc. I want to expand my knowledge on all these topics to better myself. Also teaching myself sign language!
11. Favorite genre of music and why?
Country – I’ve always loved it and grew up going to concerts, but I also enjoy some rap as well.
12. What are three things on your bucket list?