Colleen Conway | Content Editor
1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you got older?
2. What made you choose marketing as a profession?
I have a way with words. When I was in college as an English major, someone told me that I would be able to put into words what business people couldn’t articulate.
3. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
4. What do you like most about working at DeveloMark?
The brain power of everyone bouncing ideas off of each other and contributing our own skills to the same client/project.
5. If you had 1 billion dollars, what would you spend your money on?
I would primarily be a philanthropist. Also, I would ensure the most important people in my life were debt free. would have a beautiful, modest home with many perks. Oh, and I would travel the world…FIRST CLASS!
6. What do you like working on most at your job?
I love editing existing content. It’s the grammar geek in me that gets satisfaction from polishing up the written words of others.
7. If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose?
To instantly transport me from place to place.
8. What excites you to come into work every day?
Feeding my brain and interacting with other creative minds.
9. If your life was a movie, what would the name of the movie be?
10. What are you working on now?
At Develomark? Dental blogs and site copy editing. At this very moment?? Filling out this questionnaire while waiting to board a plane to Nashville.
11. Favorite genre of music and why?
That’s a hard one. If I have to choose a single genre, I would say disco. I love to move to music.
12. What are three things on your bucket list?
1. April in Paris
2. Front row at a Bruce Springsteen concert
3. Financial independence
Let Us Evaluate Your Website Today!