CONNECTICUT SIGN COMPANY
If you are considering a sign, take a moment to take a look at some surprising statistics that a survey from the Economic Center University of Cincinnati measured:
- 76% of consumers (8 in 10) said they entered a store or business they had never visited before based on simply its signs.
- Nearly 75% indicated that they had told other business simply because on it’s signage.
- About 68% of consumers believe that a business’ signage reflects the quality of its products or services
You can read more of these statistics by click over to here – but case in point, working with a Connecticut sign company is a must for your growing business.
Connecticut Sign Services
We offer a range of services when it comes to custom CT signs, light pole banners, and vehicle wraps. With our equipment, partners, and talent, we can easily have our staff at your location quickly. You may be eager to get your new sign for your business, so we ensure to make the process quick and easy for your business. Before contacting us, take a moment to take a look at the different services that we offer to small business in Connecticut:
- Dedicated project management and account representative: we understand that having someone that you can work with side by side is very important to you. Because of this, the DeveloMark has a project manager on staff to handle your account the moment you contact us.
- An Exceptional design team ready for action: our experienced graphic designers get to work immediately on your project optimizing your logo, signage design, and a complete redesign of your branding when it comes to signage.
- Sign manufacturing: our partners manufacture right here in Connecticut so you know you’re working with a local company that is trusted by the BBB offering Connecticut sign services.
- Installation & maintenance: not only do we do the design, but our team can come to your office or building and install the sign. Our partners offer a program to cover warranty in case your sign damages or there is a mother nature scare that impacts the sign you get with DeveloMark.
Connecticut Permit Acquisition
One thing that is great in working with us is our connections with municipalities in the local towns and cities. Instead of having to fight for a permit or something along those lines let us handle a headache. With our connections, we can likely get your sign approved in the location you would like as long as the town or city permits. Along with the Connecticut Permit Acquisition, we will also survey the property to ensure that it is town and city complaint.
Signs With LED Back Lighting
A great way to save energy on your sign is by using LED retrofits. This is very low maintenance controlled lighting. LED lighting brings increased contrast and definition to many backlit signs. Using a light can be very impactful to those looking at your sign in the night time. Give your customers a reason to remember your business and a Connecticut sign with LED backlighting will do the trick. If you have an existing sign, the DeveloMark team can upgrade your sign to an LED in less than 30 days. You can contact us today to see if your sign qualifies for an upgrade.
We Offer Financing On Qualified Sign Purchases
Regardless of whether you’re a brand new business or a business with 10 years under your belt, we can get you financed. Your sign is a part of your reputation and will guarantee a return on investment so there is no need to worry about the purchase when you get to finance with DeveloMark. Our average signs can cost anywhere from $2,500 – $25,000 depending on the size that you need and lighting – all of the options can be financed with a third party to help spread your payments throughout a longer period of time. Contact us today to request a free quote and see if you qualify for financing with our third party vendors.