Chief Operations Officer / Lead Developer
Police officer – they were the “superheroes” of real life. I still believe this to be true
2. What made you choose marketing as a profession?
I learned the value and impact it makes on a business when done properly. Marketing is 100% a gamble, But it’s not a gamble in marketing it’s self, it’s the execution by the ones doing the marketing (this includes the business owner, marketers, your little brother, etc). And like anything, when you focus on your profession and your craft, you begin to master it. Would you call your plumber to do your taxes? Probably not. So immersing yourself in everything that has to do with it, is what makes you an expert. Providing the best service you can to your client, doesn’t make it a gamble, it makes it an investment. I want to be the best investment someone can make in their business so we can all win together.
3. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
Transformers (in the many ways it resurfaced)
4. What do you like most about working at DeveloMark?
Collaboration amongst my peers. Learning and growing.
5. If you had 1 billion dollars, what would you spend your money on?
Knowledge and duplication of wealth.
6. What do you like working on most at your job?
Problems and technical challenges.
7. If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose?
Teleportation. I’m not very punctual. But to be fair, I’d probably beam in at like 9:01 too because there was air in the way and caused a minor delay.
8. What excites you to come into work every day?
I’m raised by generations of entrepreneurs, it’s in my blood to see opportunities and help others succeed.
9. If your life was a movie, what would the name of the movie be?
10. What are you working on now?
Making sure Pea (my daughter) doesn’t throw this merry-go-round off the high chair again and knock the dog out while I type this.
11. Favorite genre of music and why?