1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you got older?
I always wanted to be a scientist. I enjoy discovering things and finding solutions using real facts. It was one of the only subjects in school that made sense to me.
2. What made you choose marketing as a profession?
I think it’s a very exciting and engaging job because every case is different. Changing peoples lives by helping their business is the true reward in this industry.
3. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
Mythbusters no doubt.
4. What do you like most about working at DeveloMark?
The friendships I have with my coworkers, and the fact that everyone has a voice. It is really cool to see the company go through with an idea I came up with, even though I’m not technically in a decision making role.
5. If you had 1 billion dollars, what would you spend your money on?
I would work to set up organizations that solve some of the worlds biggest problems. Unlike many billionaires today, I wouldn’t fund space exploration, I would try and save earth.
6. What do you like working on most at your job?
I like designing fun, visually pleasing assets that make people more money. Whether I’m creating an ad, website, or logo, it fascinates me how the arrangement of color, words, and images can actually put more money in a companies pocket. I love that my job requires creativity, something that’s natural to me. The combination of art and function makes marketing design a challenging but rewarding job.
7. If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose?
The ability to make everyone really happy.
8. What excites you to come into work everyday?
Being with people I like and doing meaning fun work. I joined Develomark when it was still young, knowing that we will be huge one day. This isn’t a regular company, at its core, Develomark is run by young, ambitious, sharks who want to take over the world. Our attitude is unorthodox, but that’s what it takes when you want above average results. Coming in to work is directly progressing my life, and developing me as an individual and businessman. The opportunities I have here couldn’t be found anywhere else. How could I not want to go to work?
9. If your life was a movie, what would the name of the movie be?
Honestly, I don’t know. I think the movie should be named after its filmed.
10. What are you working on now?
I’m always working on custom graphics for our clients and Develomark. I’m working on becoming a better web and graphic designer. I’m also working on becoming a better businessman and coworker.
11. Favorite genre of music and why?
Classic rock. I like the rebellious nature of the music, and the meaningful things they sing about. More meaningful than a lot of today’s music.
12. What are three things on your bucket list?
I don’t really have specific goals, I just want to have enough money to live a stress-free life.