1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you got older?
2. What made you choose marketing as a profession?
I chose marketing because of my desire to produce creative content that accomplishes two goals: Engage with my clients’ customers & Get them to take action. I have a strong passion to put myself in my clients position to understand their unique challenges and goals and guide them through the process of using effective content marketing to achieve their goals.
3. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
Drake & Josh
4. What do you like most about working at DeveloMark?
Getting to meet with new clients and learn about their businesses every day. The ability to go from meeting with clients and discussing business to working with a creative team to produce engaging commercials that drive results.
5. If you had 1 billion dollars, what would you spend your money on?
Buy my parents a lake house, set up a private university that focuses on building real-world skills through online learning, classroom learning and weekly interaction goals with business owners.
6. What do you like working on most at your job?
Getting to learn about what excites new business owners and getting to see them achieve peace of mind in knowing they could take their focus off of cold calling & marketing and go all in on the parts of the business that matter most to them.
7. If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose?
Human flight, which I kind of already get to do with skydiving.
8. What excites you to come into work every day?
What allows me to wake up early and excited to start the work day is knowing that the work that I do is actually helping my clients grow their business. That is something that I didn’t see in the corporate world to that extent.
9. If your life was a movie, what would the name of the movie be?
Wolf of UCONN
10. What are you working on now?
Constant learning of new skills business & personal related. From sales to skydiving and other extreme sports, I’m using my free time to educate myself on things I didn’t get to learn in school.
11. Favorite genre of music and why?
Alternative when I want to lay back, classic rock when I’m driving.
12. What are three things on your bucket list?
Live out of a van for a year, skydive into a party, sell a company.