Ruan Marinho | CEO
1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you got older?
I wanted to become a professional skateboarder, a history teacher, or an entrepreneur in the tech industry.
2. What made you choose marketing as a profession?
I chose marketing as a professional as soon as I started learning about buyer persona’s, the buying journey, and the psychology of the sale in College. It intrigued me to learn more about why people make the buying decisions that they do and figured I would study it.
3. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
My favorite TV shows growing up were Dragon Ball Z, Yu-gi-oh, Family Guy, Pokemon, The Office, Parks & Rec, Weeds, and much more. I could probably add a never-ending list here.
4. What do you like most about working at DeveloMark?
I like my team, the constant daily challenge, and the fast pace movements of how often digital marketing changes day in and day out. Alongside that, I love working with a team that excites me to come in every day.
5. If you had 1 billion dollars, what would you spend your money on?
I would give it all away to the people that need it. After buying myself and my family home of course!
6. What do you like working on most at your job?
I like do SEO campaigns – I think it is awesome that there is science backing up how Google displays search results. Because of this, I have become obsessed with learning the algorithm and how it works.
7. If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose?
The one superpower I have always wanted is to be invisible. This would give me the opportunity to go to cool secret places such as Area 51 without being caught!
8. What excites you to come into work every day?
I love the clear path to growth our company has! Every day we are working hard to make sure our company, employee’s, and our partners grow. This is what excites me each and every day
9. If your life was a movie, what would the name of the movie be?
If my life was a movie it would be titled “the man, the myth, the Marinho”.
10. What are you working on now?
Right now I am working on our own website, my YouTube channel, and my role as CEO of Develomark.
11. Favorite genre of music and why?
Rap/hip-hop – something about the desire to win with nothing to show for in the beginning is humbling to me. Rappers generally come from very bad situations and make it out of those situations by becoming artists. I’d like to think that I come from a similar situation, therefore, I can relate.
12. What are the three things on your bucket list?
Give away 1 million dollars to people who need it more than I do, retire at 50 years old, give back more than what I keep.
Let Us Evaluate Your Website Today!